Community Cohesion Partnership
The Community Cohesion Executive Board meets every other month. Its strategy is to develop an over-arching vision and strategy for the achievement of improved community cohesion and the development of strong and supportive communities throughout Peterborough.
The community cohesion partnership is currently working on a Peterborough community cohesion strategy, aiming to help build a united society, bringing together people of all ages and from a variety of different backgrounds to create a sense of belonging.
To ensure the strategy is effective, it is essential to gather the views of those living and working in Peterborough before the strategy is finalised and printed for distribution across the city.
Please note, this is a working document. Following sign-off the action plans referred to in the document will be made available online.
If you would like to make a comment on the draft strategy, please email Community Cohesion Manager Jawaid Khan: Jawaid.firstname.lastname@example.org..uk.
Click the links below to view related documents:
- Peterborough's 2007-08 Cohesion Report.
- Peterborough's Local Area Agreement 2008 - 2011
- Sustainable Community Strategy Summary 2008 - 2011
- GPP Comprehensive Area Assessment Dec 2009
- The Prevent Strategy for Peterborough Action Plan for local delivery.
- Progress Report on the Three Year Action Plan for Preventing Violent Extremism in Peterborough - July 2009.
- Outline of the history of Peterborough, and the changing face of Britain as mirrored in Peterborough.
The Chair of the Partnership is Paul Phillipson.
For further information on the Community Cohesion Partnership contact: